Sunday 4 March 2012

I'm a face

The past few weeks have had me running around like a crazy lady. Between working and study and cleaning my room every few days I haven't had much time to sit and think and write. But I have some exciting news! I'm a face apparently, and by a face I mean of Sydney based label Show Pony. I entered a competition at the end of 2011 to represent their clothing, with no intention of thinking I'd be chosen. I mean there were so many girls!! But it must have been my lucky day because at the start of February they announced 14 other girls and I as their new faces. See us below!

 These were our snacks for the day, temptation could not be avoided.
 One of the shots we took to celebrate the Mardi Gras that were happening that night.
 Ellise and I, an instgram shot from fellow model Susanne (from Norway!!)
 Glorious clothes!
 The beautiful Susanne from Norway. 
 Sly shot.
 Ellise having her make up done.
 Show Pony!!
Doing some posing research.

I must say, I was a little afraid before hand to do the shoot. I actually stood outside the building with my friend and said..we can still turn back. But she encouraged me up the 5 flights of stairs, and I'm glad she did. I had so much fun with everyone and they made me feel so comfortable. Can't wait to do it again (if they'll have me) and I am also very excited to see the end results of the day and show anyone willing to look!

Check out Show Pony's Facebook here! http://www.facebook.com/showponyfashion They're also looking for a new web host for anyone interested!

Photos by Show Pony, NoraFinds and Susanne! 






No comments:

Post a Comment