Monday 20 February 2012

Time flies when you're doing nothing

The days of February seem to have flown by. Soon enough we will be in March (no complaints there, it's my birthday) but it is a little scary how quickly time seems to pass, and I can't even remember what I've done. More recently I've been committed to my new course, as committed as you can be in two weeks anyway. Already I have folders beginning to bulge, homework to complete, samples and patterns drawn up. It's an exciting new venture, I'm hoping I can keep a grip of. I've also been experimenting with my new found desire to make Jewellery. 
 Here are a few attempts.
 Cappuccino and cowboy shot flavoured cupcakes from a trip to the markets.  
And an image from late January. Time spent with friends before they moved off to their places of study. 
 May the year slow down a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment